Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mood Swings and EPL

i wish there were a way for me to express how i feel right now at this very moment. i have a wave of emotions coming and going in my direction. sadness, anxiousness, longing, disappointed...
first things first. i need to write what i'm feeling down or else i wont remember it in 5 minutes. my mind goes in loopty loops, from thought to thought, a hundred miles an hour and trust me, i wont remember. NOTE TO SELF: for every paycheck you get, take out 25% and put it in your "Travel" piggy bank your making tomorrow (5/12/2011) out of a gallon of soda/milk bottle. duck tape it around so you won't see how much money is actually going in there. in a year, you'll be surprised.
i know in my posts, i change from 1st person to the third person. sorry.
Lets review my goals for yesterday. Technically still today because its really late on the 11th. :)
  • Invest in a planner.....DONE
  • scrapbook. i didn't actually get to scrapbook, but i DID go to walmart and print out the pictures i want to document. 
  • Read a few chapters in a book. I read a few pages, does that count?
  • Play with the pickup for my viola i got yesterday. YES!!!! so fun! now i just have to find songs.
  • find songs. ha. thats an obvious no.
  • visit spencer. i was so planning on it! except he has OTHER friends!!!! lame. :)
Today's Goals:
make a money bank for my Travels
(sorry i couldn't find a picture to go along with that)

visit my good friend Brad that i've known since....i think 4th grade till, NOW :) he's visiting from Denver, Colorado. fun fact about him...he watched and got addicted i'd like to add, to smallville. we watched like 5 episodes everyday. 

go on a walk

No comments:

Post a Comment