Friday, July 8, 2011

I DID IT!

I FINALLY WENT WALKING!
Jen and Amilia went with me. I wish i could say it wasn't bad, but it was. =) I am so out of shape. I'm going to try and walk every morning again. A while ago, Brandon and i tried this and we did it for a few mornings. But then, the fact that he got an early morning job, i stopped for some reason. 

Jen and i are starting this new idea together. We are eachother's support systems. Basically, what we are doing is: Learning about our hobbies, one week at a time. For each hobby we have, we are going to (even if we force it) learn a new aspect about it and work at it that week. For instance--My hobbies that i can think of....photography, singing, viola, working out, blogging, scrapbooking, cooking. So, each week for me in particular, i'll learn one new thing about photography and practice it the whole week. one thing about singing and practice it while i'm driving in the car. maybe learn a new way of practicing my viola so i WILL practice. working out is interesting because there are so many ways to work out, so many different muscles and specific work outs. blogging, ya...i gotta think of something still lol scrapbooking...cooking, i really dont want to learn but i need to. 

Goals. for. today.
1. go for a walk (CHECK)
2. go to the bank for luxembourg trip
3. clean my room
4. go to my luxembourg meeting at 7
5. make a list of everything i need!!
Let the madness begin :)


No comments:

Post a Comment