Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Monterey Bay Adventure #5

Ever since my San Francisco trip with Brandon, (adventure #1), we've loved going on random adventures to everywhere and anywhere! We've been to San Fran, Placerville, Sonora/Jamestown, ... .... ..... .... ... and some other places. This trip was number 5 and we traveled all night to Monterey Bay! We left around 4 30 am and left that night at 11ish. We got home at 1 :) We both had cameras that my dad let us borrow. I really wanted to accomplish one thing that day: Capture a bird in flight. I didn't do so well. Its so hard!!! My dad has amazing bird pictures-- http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/index.htm We went to Pacific Grove, and Monterey, walked around the whole town and snapped away. It was so much fun. :) Enjoy some pictures of mine

































a perfect day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment